Best and Worst

life's an adventure live it that way.


« Home | My list » | I'm back »

Last Song Syndrome

Got struck from this lyrics…I guess i got this syndrome of LSS, any idea? it is the Last Song Syndrome and this song AS LOVERS GO by Dashboard Confessionals hit my brain deeply i guess. i just cant let go out from it.

‘ll be true, i’ll be useful…
i’ll be cavalier…i’ll be yours my dear.
and i’ll belong to you…
if you’ll just let me through.
this is easy as lovers go,
so don’t complicate it by hesitating.
and this is wonderful as loving goes,
this is tailor-made, whats the sense in waiting?

and i said "i’ve gotta be honest
i’ve been waiting for you all my life."
for so long i thought i was asylum bound,
but just seeing you makes me think twice.
and being with you here makes me sane,
i fear i’ll go crazy if you leave my side.
you’ve got wits…you’ve got looks,
you’ve got passion but are you brave enough to leave with me tonight?

How about you? Got any LSS experience….

0 Responses to “Last Song Syndrome”

Post a Comment



© 2006 Best and Worst | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Free SEO Video | Game Boy Advance Games | Davao Tourist Spots | Nikon D40 | Pet Society Cheats | BPI Online
Laptop Data Recovery | Kadayawan Festival | Earn Money Online | Peter Answers | Pinoy Scandal | Free Game Cheats